Best Indoor Water Park - Water Park Of America
85 Degrees of Family Fun in Minnesota!
Your indoor Minnesota adventure begins at Water Park of America - where you don't have to be a kid to have fun. Escape the cold and step into the heat of our 70,000 sq. ft. aquatic wonderland, featuring the tallest indoor water slide in America and more than 2 dozen thrilling rides, 5,800 square feet of indoor arcade games, leisurely pools and relaxing hot tubs. Guests love our Stay, Play & Party deals!
Weekend Getaways in Minneapolis
In the mood for a weekend getaway? Stay in one of our spacious guest rooms, right on site, at Radisson Bloomington by Mall of America®. You can remain completely indoors throughout your visit, from the moment you enter the underground heated parking garage to that first time you dip your toes in the warm water. Play, eat, sleep and even rejuvenate without leaving the building - before you go, experience a spa package at the luxurious Trillium Spa.
Fun Water Park Rides For Every Age
Find your favorite ride at the Water Park, with exciting options for thrill-seekers and leisure-lovers alike. We are a Mom's dream come true, offering relaxation while the kids are entertained. The little ones can enjoy the zero-depth entry areas at Fort Snelling while your teens test their surfing skills at the FlowRider®.
Radisson Hotel Bloomington
Turn a day at the park into a world-class vacation - or staycation - with a stay at Radisson Hotel Bloomington by Mall of America®. The hotel is located in the same building as Water Park of America with convenient indoor, walk-up access - you can go from room to park and never have to step outside!
- Spacious rooms with bunk beds available
- High-speed Wi-Fi internet
- Microwave, mini-refrigerator, and coffee maker
- Step out of the cold: hotel, water park, and dining are connected indoors
- Free Mall of America Shuttle
- Free Airport Shuttle
- Fitness & Business Center
Refuel: At Our Minnesota Water Park, It's Not Just Rides!
After a busy day on the waves, refuel your crew at Camp Many Point, our diner inside the park, or the hotel's full-service Split Rock Grille. Whether you’re in the mood for casual dining or a sit-down family meal, enjoy delicious fare without leaving the fun, or the heat! Oh, don't forget the hot chocolate! Sleepy Eye Café offers specialty coffees and treats for any craving. If you are having too much fun to leave, stay on-site at Radisson by Mall of America®. Now that's a weekend!
Dining Options at the Water Park
Radisson Water Park Hotel Amenities
Spacious accommodations, bunk beds available, microwave, mini-refrigerator, and a 42" HDTV all ready for your comfort after an exciting day at the water park!
Hotel & Guestroom Amenities
- Spacious rooms and suites with bunk beds available
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-fi Internet
- Three on-site restaurants
- Lounge area with fireplace
- Game Arcade with more than 100 games
- Free shuttle service to MSP International Airport and the Mall of America (5 am - midnight)
- Room service, Sun-Thurs 6 a.m.-10 p.m., Fri-Sat until 11 p.m.
- Fitness center with bicycle, elliptical, free weights, treadmill and more (open 24 hours)
- Business center
- Parking in the surface lot (complimentary)
- Heated underground parking garage (additional fees apply)
- Morning newspaper (complimentary)
- Service animals welcome
- Cribs available
- Five meeting rooms great for birthdays, team parties, and other celebrations
Fun Things To Do in Minneapolis
Check out America's largest mall, catch a ball game, or visit the downtown area. Minneapolis has plenty for you to enjoy on a weekend trip, or family vacation.